your boy

Houston, TX, United States

Thursday, March 1, 2007

ain't this some bullshit...

...my goddamn FIN 338 professor dropped me from his class after marking me as non-attendant for the first two weeks, even though he speaks to me damn near everyday asking me "Is this your first day here?" in his little annoying accent that makes me want to jab him in his voicebox.

Then, in order to reinstate me in his class, all thats required is for him or me to write a letter to the registrar stating what the mixup was and that I was still enrolled in his class, and the fucktard wouldn't even do that.

I mean, I thought professors were supposed to HELP you... if that's the type of student-teacher interaction that is commonly found, then fuck it just gimme the book. that's that bullshit...

No comments: